Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Phuket, Thailand Pt. 1

Arrived in Phuket, Thailand on Thursday & met some friends from Oregon State at their aunts condo in Bangtao Beach. I stayed with Emily and her boyfriend Andre at their condo Thursday night & met a friend from Hong Kong Katrina (works in HK and is from San Francisco) on Friday & shared a hotel close to the condo for the remaining 3 nights. Thailand was so fun & there was lots to do. The first day we surfed, drank coconuts and got Thai massages on the beach for $3 U.S. Dollars. We rented scooters to get around $35 for five days and it cost $4 U.S. Dollars to fill up the tank, they drive on the opposite side of the road in Thailand so after I got adjusted we were having a blast! I was shocked at the prices and how cheap it was to eat and do fun things around the city. Thailand is one of the most amazing places I have ever been, the people were so nice and welcoming and the city was full of life and excitement. Not to mention, I ate the best Thai food I have ever had, pad Thai noodles will never be the same anywhere else!


No comments:

Post a Comment